Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Oops..

Okay.. so I won't lie.  I haven't focused on this blog as much as I'd like to.  I've poured my focus into another one that is of the same title (soon to probably change) that is completely dedicated to the situation here in Serbia and my goal of lifting the veil of the ignorant West as a mass...

If you wish to look at that blog it's "here" and it's definitely growing and growing quickly.  Many friends here in Beograd are helping gather information and translate things for me.  Got plenty of things that will soon be coming up on the blog.  Book reviews, media coverage, interviews, coverage of events here in Beograd that I will attend (like later today an anti-NATO gathering), and sooo much more I have planned.  It's kinda dry right now because the goal of that blog is to educate the blind, naive, and delusional.  Those who've been told differently because that's how the West works... or who haven't been told at all.  So in the beginning, I'm starting off with many things to help explain how Serbia got where it's at.  This includes bits of history, politics, and geographical nightmares.  But it's all part of the puzzle pieces that make up this place I call home now.

I'll definitely try to keep up with this blog also.. but definitely, should check out my wordpress blog if you're interested!

Cao!

No comments:

Post a Comment